Friday, March 15, 2013

I Have an Etsy Shop!

You should feel free to check out my unique and interesting handmade goods at my Etsy shop, Hungry Comforts.

My shop currently features vintage cut aprons, coffee and tea cozies. I am thinking about expanding my products to include some nice pieces of my illustrations and food photography.

Since I'm still looking for work, it seemed like a good idea to put myself to use in my free hours and keep up with my skills. I've just started experimenting with needlepoint, after inheriting my great aunt's collection of supplies, and I find it's a fun challenge much like sketching. 

I'm excited to join the local PDX Etsy team and make some new friends. I can't believe the talent around here, it's both intimidating and inspirational.

Until next time,
Elisabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment