Thursday, July 31, 2014

What's New?

I've been so lucky to pursue my interests, and several very unique career opportunities over the years. Well, I'm at it again. A few weeks back I started coding, and it's going splendidly!

It's a pleasure to use my artistic sensibility in a completely different setting than I'm used to. Gathering information and putting it together to form something great. I'm in the midst of building my first responsive website, which is of course a little humble like most beginnings are. I anticipate building my portfolio while I continue to take classes on coding and styling.

Treehouse is a wonderful asset, and I'm simply blossoming with the use of their program. I've finished the website building course, HTML, and I'm half way through CSS foundations. After that I'll be on to JavaScript foundations, JQuery, AJAX, and Git basics. After that, who knows-- I'll probably just go out and conquer the whole gosh darn world.

No comments:

Post a Comment